Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Girl Talk Rocks!

There is this forum that I never fail to check out in a week. GirlTalk! I have been a member of GirlTalk since 2007 and I am still actively viewing this. I may not be much of someone who posts frequently, but I enjoy reading my sisses' posts. It can be a personal view, an advice, an ad, or anything in between. This is where I get my ideas on what blogs to read, how to apply makeup and other kikay stuff.

But GT is not exclusive for girls. I see posts from men as well. And the posts, too, doesn't cater to being kikay alone. Some topics may be about finances, marriage, techie gadgets, etc.


I want you to be part of it. Please visit GirlTalk's site, actually it's Female Network's site if I'm not mistaken. It's absolutely free. If you want to get the feel of it, may just visit the forum for a start. Here's the link.

http://www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/










If you have questions, feel free to ask me. I look forward to seeing you in this forum soon and be my "sis," too! :)





1 comment:

  1. Im a GT member too :)femalenetwork is a very informative site

    ReplyDelete