Monday, April 7, 2014

Human ❤️ Nature Buys

I was excited to try out the Human Nature's Sunscreen. However, after 2 weeks from its release, it was already sold out when I visited the store's main branch! :(

I ended up buying other toiletries and household products that we need at home. All the items below have been tried and tested except for the laundry detergents, both powder and liquid. I am a fan of Charlie's soap and I'll TRY to make a comparative review after using these up.


***Update:
I was able to try the sunscreen. It worked well but the consistency is so thick and "whitey." Just today, I bought the new and improved version of the sunscreen. I will show them in a separate post.

***Just an update: If you want to order, let me know. Shoot me an email or comment here and I will gladly assist you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment