Friday, August 13, 2010

Review: ☼ Sunsilk Damage Repair ☼

Remember my previous post about receiving a free Sunsilk Damage Repair Pack last June? Well, I"m now ready to give my say on my experience with it.

I quote:
"Sunsilk has teamed up with Bobsoho Salon of London founded by Thomas Taw, famous for resuscitating damaged hair, to co-create Sunsilk's most advanced Damage Repair formulation to give back extreme smoothness and health to our damaged hair. "

This was supposed to be a 10-day hair challenge launched by Sunsilk. Pardon me if I took long before I can voice out my opinion.


As for the shampoo, I can say that it works just like any ordinary shampoo. It has a nice scent, hair feels clean after washing it. I tried using it both alone and with conditioner. When I used the shampoo alone, my hair was not easy to manage. I feel the tangles when I comb my hair. But, I can say my hair fall lessened.

But, lo and behold, I am giving two thumbs up for the conditioner. When I use the shampoo followed by the conditioner, my hair is literally silky soft. Combing or brushing is not a problem. Less tangles, if not tangle-free for my hair. Also, unlike other conditioners popular in the market, the Sunsilk Conditioner is easy to rinse. When I was working, I can't help but sometimes skip on the conditioner part because I am a sleepyhead and takes me long to pull out my bed cover. So, that's basically me rushing inside the shower when I know I'm going to be late. But, with this conditioner, I use it everyday, never thinking that it will eat a significant amount of time for my pre-work preparation.

It would have been better though if they had included the Step 3 part of the regimen, the damage repair hair treatment serum. I can't say anything about this yet because I haven't tried it.

Overall, my experience with Sunsilk Damage Repair Treatment System (shampoo + conditioner) gave me the results that I want: soft manageable hair, less hair fall, moisturized. So, will I buy again? Definitely. ☼



No comments:

Post a Comment