Sunday, October 17, 2010

Training = Stress

I'm back... It's been a month since I last posted an entry. What kept me busy? Training with my new employer. It was a very stressful month as we were bombarded with scientific lectures and exams. Who would have known I would come at a point where I need to memorize bacteria, know about vertigo, and the likes? I have never been a Science whiz during my schooling days! But thank God, I was able to pull off this training without being eliminated. Whew! 90% passing grade for exams is no joke and it was certainly an accomplishment for me. Memorization is not my thing, though.

Another thing to be grateful, I lost 2 lbs! Not much, I know... but it is definitely something. :-) During the entire training period, we were billeted in a suite in Makati. I think it worked for me that my food was regulated. Unlike when I'm at home, I can easily reach out for that extra rice. Two thumbs up for me! One for passing training and another for losing 2 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment