Monday, September 13, 2010

Food Review: Five Cows

Last Tuesday, my son and I went shopping at Trinoma. Before doing so, he requested for ice cream. We tried out Five Cows. Five Cows is definitely heaven for kids and those with sweet tooth! They have a wide array of ice cream choices, pizza, pasta and rice meals.

We ordered:

Bubble Gum Blast (P110)
Rocky Almond Slice (P160)





Roni Pepperoni (P195)


Subtotal is P465 and is still subject to tax and service charge. We ended up at P506.32. Pricey, right?



I like the taste of Bubble Gum Blast, but, being the chocoholic that I am more in love with the Rocky Almond Slice ice cream cake. But for the pizza, it didn’t satisfy my taste. Also, I can’t grasp their idea on their set-up. I think they want to settle on a country style feeling but it doesn’t appeal to me. Notice how modern the restaurant name is but the chairs and tables don’t go well with it. As for the service, it is okay.









Photo courtesy of ourawesomeplanet.com
Anyway, if asked if I will go back? There may be a  chance because of  their ice cream cakes..and because of the drooling look in my son's face. See below! 















**Repost from my previous blog site. Resto visit done as of 1st quarter this year.

2 comments:

  1. I've tried eating here before... I don't know but I find their ice cream line to be too sweet? ... Or maybe it's just me... I'd recommend this to those who looooove sweet stuff. I wanna try their Alaska thingy... Haha! I've tried their sandwiches--pretty yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That may be the reason.. Me having a sweet tooth! Too bad, my son got it, too. I need to limit his sweets intake.

    ReplyDelete