Sunday, September 12, 2010

New Work, New Beginning

I just can't help but feel excited because tomorrow is Day 1 of my new work. For years, most of my jobs were involved in Sales, at other times with Customer Service. I worked as a medical representative, a call center agent, call center officer, account manager and a home-based transcriptionist. I even had part-time jobs during my college days.

To sum it up, that would mean around eight years of working. Whew! So, I guess now, you're doing the math about my age, right? LOL.

I know there is something wrong with me as I keep on getting uncontented with what I'm doing. I even researched Gemini's personality and found this. Disclaimer: It is true for me but may not be true for other fellow Geminis.

"It is difficult even for them to understand what they want to achieve. At heart they are ambitious for social position; but when obtained they have already tired of it, and are ready to go in for something else or for something totally opposite."
Source: Go To Horoscope

So, is it just me or am I only justifying this attitude. Good thing there's GirlTalk of Femalenetwork. I found this board and you might be interested. It's about fellow posters who despite their age, still do know what they want in life. You might want to check it out.

For now, I really wish that my new job is the one that I've been looking for so long. It is still with sales and I'm going back to the pharmaceutical industry. (Yey!) So, I'll keep my fingers and wish me luck to this new endeavour! ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment