Sunday, September 12, 2010

Reaching up to a new me ( and down the scales)

There! I created a new page dedicated solely for my weight loss journey. I guess it's a good start, right? That way, I am able to share what I'm going through as I begin to work my way on losing the extra pounds. My post pregnancy "extra" weight is no longer an excuse. My son is 6 years old and that should be looooong gone, I know.

First off, I would like to dig further on what went wrong, err, what IS going wrong now.
1. I used to work out, and I am talking about hard core working out back in college. I jogged "almost" daily if my schedule permits and worked out three times in a week. Now, I always say I'm busy balancing work and family. (IKR?)
2. I love sweets and I'm having a big share of rice during meals as well.
3. I am not much of a veggie eater.
4. I suspect I have PCOS and I need to have a check up with my OB.

What to do?
1. Have a simple exercise stint such as Taebo for a start.
2. Buy a Jillian Michaels video as inspirted by Traveliztera
3. Eat what I like but in moderation.
4. Slowly incorporate veggies in my meal.
5. Have a talk with my OB.

For now, this is my list. I will update this as I realize what my health mistakes are alongside with the solutions that I will do to achieve my goal.


1 comment:

  1. Awww ...

    I'm totally happy you're tracking down these things! =) I'm sure you'll do great! It does help to track everything in a blog so you can get all the support you'll be needing in this journey! ;) Congrats btw!

    ReplyDelete