Thursday, April 5, 2012

Melissa... I love!

 Sorry for being such a busy working mom lately.. I know.. it's been months? Years? But, anyway, I just wanted to share with you my most recent purchase. A nice Melissa doll shoe! 


Well, I can say "nice" is an understatement! It is very stylish, comfortable, and not to mention it smells good (like candy!). And since it is made from recycled plastic, Melissa is able to perform its environmental responsibility. This is on red tag, by the way, so I got it at a lower price since the style is not so new. But, a doll shoe will always be in style, I suppose. ;)

Oh, didn't I mention I'm 5 months pregnant? I guess, this pair has to take some rest for a while before I am able to use them. So, what does it conclude, my friends... that I am one impulsive buyer! I'll be working on my impulses later, though. For now, spare me the happiness for buying this lovely pair. ;)





2 comments:

  1. I love the color sis! same color with my newly acquired coach purse :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, sis! Ang cute noh, parang candy. I was really eyeing the red one kaso walang size ko. So, I got these. :)

    ReplyDelete