Monday, April 9, 2012

My latest addiction... Draw Something!

Ever heard of the Draw Something app for Iphone and Android Mobile Phones? I am very much addicted into it. It was launched mid-March if I am not mistaken. It is an application where one gets to interact with another players simultaneously with their facebook contacts, email contacts, and even random players worldwide. 

One will be a given a choice among 3 words to choose from that they would like to draw. His/her partner will guess what word it is. Here are some of my drawings and some of them are inspired with the drawings made by other players posted in the web. I am no artist that's why I sometimes imitate others' work just for the fun of it. :) Thanks to their creative minds. :)



 Carwash


 kite


 paw

 aladdin

 clay

 martini

 seasick

 twilight

 pencil




No comments:

Post a Comment